EasyEng is designed to allow you to do effective & accurate job costing. The costing & quoting module allows you to create professional and comprehensive estimates and quotations easily. You can create job quotes from an existing or past quote or job. The cost estimating includes: materials labour, stock parts, consumables, and outside services when performing estimated cost calculations. A professional electronic quotation can be generated with a click of a button & emailed directly to customers. When you receive an approval for a quote, you can use the existing quote to create a job card. You can separate mark-up costs for material, services, labour, purchases & consumables.
- Quick costing allows you to copy an existing quote & to use standard bill of materials, rates for different labour functions & standard machine time (drilling, stripping, etc).
- Detailed costings allow you to identify the different operations & functions required, assign employees & machines to be used, bill of materials, consumables & stock parts.
- Non-quoted jobs like “machine breakdowns” can be billed on an actual cost + mark-up based on the actual work performed (labour & materials used).
- Provide quick, professional quotes and estimates for jobs.
- Convert approved quotes into job cards at a click of a button.
- Identify breakdown jobs & high priority projects.
- Create and quote on new jobs, construct bills of material and routings.
- Calculate actual profitability of Jobs.
- View exact timesheets & costs assigned to jobs.
- Budget vs Actual cost tracking- Production cost variance tracking based on material substitutions, labour skill level utilised or operational efficiency variations.
- Standard & Individual Rates-standard rates can be defined for different groups of skilled artisans & functions (degreasing, cleaning, drilling, welding etc) for quick costing & individual artisan rates can be used for detailed costings.
- Cost Centres – Costs summarised into five primary buckets (Labour, Materials, Stock, Consumables, Other).
- Cost Centres – Standard mark-up % can be defined for each cost centre. Budget vs actual costs are summarised in cost buckets and actual costs are updated on a real time as labour and materials are used.
- Automatic Cost Calculation – Automatic calculation of costs for jobs based on BOM, machine utilisation, and labour rates.
- Generate work schedules & barcoded Job cards- including BOM, functions & drawings.
- Add before & after images for repair jobs.
- Calculate work in progress & cost to complete production for uncompleted jobs.
EasyEng, for the best costing and quote software system in engineering.Introduction
Quoting & Costing
Shop Floor Data Collection