The Purchase Order software module is used to create & track your purchase orders for materials and consumables. The purchasing module allows for requisitions from workshop staff to be consolidated onto purchase orders by the buying department. Purchase order line items are “assigned” to jobs so that you can track the budgeted cost vs actual expenditure for materials. EasyEng also caters for the stock receipt of items ordered. Stock items must be received against purchase orders, ensuring accountability and financial control.
- Provide electronic purchase orders to suppliers.
- Create requisitions from the shop floor.
- Consolidate requisitions for centralised buying.
- Assign purchase order to jobs.
- Generate purchase order directly from job bill of materials.
- Track purchase order statuses.
- Generate cash-flow forecasts.
- Maintain price list of supplier parts.
- Capture inventory receipts.
- Automatically create “Bills” in QuickBooks
Quoting & Costing
Shop Floor Data Collection